5.19.2011

Breakin' a Sweat!

Man. I really DO have a lot going on! It's starting to catch up to me and wear me out, but at the same time I am loving all of it so much. I feel like for the first time I am actually doing everything I want to right now! It's a fantastic feeling, but it's hard keeping up. :)

I don't have much to say, except that we have been talking a lot about our future recently - with my grad school application and us having to plan when he will be going. It's been fun, to speculate about the things we want to do and accomplish and what kind of timelines we're looking at.

I also have been on this kick recently of mentally decorating Logan's "someday" design studio. Be it an office space or a room in our "someday" house, I just can't wait to help him make it his own. He has such a particularly unique style, I'd love to really liven a space up with his personal creative taste. Anyway - that's been fun, although we haven't bought anything. We have talked about starting to buy things as we see them for it, but at this point nothing's worked out. (Today we attempted to buy a desk, a couch, and two side tables... all midcentury -DROOL- but alas, we ended up with nothing. Ha.)

So that's about all. Oh, my best friend from the first week of college (one of two!) just got engaged and I CANNOT wait for her wedding. I'm going to do her invitations and I am about to bust at the seams from my excitement! I am so unbelievably happy for her - she met Nathan one night that we all went to Centennial Park, and immediately said "I think I kind of like that Nathan guy.." right as we were leaving. The rest is history - and now the future, too!! Really, I just can't express my happiness for them. :)

Welp, that about covers it for now. I'm still cooking, crafting, working (hard), applying for my masters, designing invitations, and absolutely LOVING being married to my best friend.

Happy Friday tomorrow everyone!
-Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment