11.21.2011

Life in Photos!

So it occurred to me after I wrote that long, boring post on our life that blog posts just aren't nearly as fun without pictures. So I have QUITE A FEW (literally.. 50!!!) fun pictures to share from my life to illustrate what I wrote about! :) However, please excuse the poor quality. Although my iPhone has a 5MP camera, I'm holding out for the 8MP camera on my 4S that I'll be getting soon. :) Haha. Ready, set, go!

I took my first business trip a couple weeks ago to Columbus, Ohio, with my supervisor to discuss our recent re-brand with our marketing firm. It was A BLAST!

A peek at the "romper room" at Ologie. It was inspiring to spend all day brainstorming and recapping what we've done so far.

Um, yes. She IS the cutest baby ever. Seriously.

All four months of her! :) (The shirt I'm wearing was a free one I got on that business trip.. haha)

He's going to be an incredibly daddy some day!

There are a lot of these pictures... WORTH IT!

Big girl smile!!

My heart melts for her!


Proud Gram holding her little sweetie. :)

DIE. She's so cute!!

Hahahahah, poor Gracie. She's officially branded as deaf!

New glasses, I'm loving them. :)

Gracie's new thing: raw hide bones. She will chew for hours at a time (great when we're working - terrible when all I want to do is cuddle!), and then carries it around crying until she finds a place to bury it while she's not chewing it. It's pretty hilarious.


My husband was the cutest little boy when he was younger. I can only hope our children look like this and not me. I was a HIDEOUS baby. Just trust me.

My life has recently consisted of writing a lot of lesson plans. Gracie likes to help me (see how big she's getting?!!).

LOTS of lesson plans.

Oh my lanta. I love her!

Some semi-dorky (but really heartfelt!) mugs I etched for my two good friends in grad school. Becca's in Texas for law school and Josh is in Massachusetts for music. Love you guys!

Told ya. Cutest little boy ever!

How am I supposed to leave this every morning? :( I have to tear myself away every single day and it never gets any easier.

HAHAHAHAHA she's so dorky!

I gave her the sign for "kennel." This was her reaction. 
"Huh?" ... "I can't be seeing right." ... "I feel so defeated."

Pre-baby.

She loves cuddling while I write lesson plans. I love it, too. :)

Fall sunsets are my fave.

HUGE. SHE'S HUGE.

My two favorites.

Well, the craft secretary is organized. Now if only I could find a time to refinish it!

Mmmmm. Taken right after our Christmas photos were taken. Oh yeah - WE TOOK OUR CHRISTMAS PHOTOS!! :) :) :)

Craft night with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I taught them to etch glass. They taught me about life. I love them so so so much.

Freelancy!

Experimenting with my Lemon Tree packaging since I've gotten so many out-of-state orders recently. I love this, except that paper is FOUR DOLLARS a sheet. Sheesh.

I am planning (cross my fingers I have time!) to write a whole post on this... but these are photos from something Logan and I helped with this past Sunday with Ethos. It. Was. Incredible.


My PATHETIC Thanksgiving mantle... since I just threw it together last night. Fortunately, Christmas stuff will go up this weekend! YAY!

My new garland I made last night. I like it more than the Halloween one! :)

Okay. I hope that was fun. It was fun for me... Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment