8.31.2012

Gungor Overcame Me and I Had to Write It Down!


Late have I loved You. Beauty so ancient, so new. Late have I loved you. You were within me but I was outside You.

And it was there, that I searched for You. 
It was there. That I searched for You.

Late have I loved You. Beauty so ancient, so new. Late have I loved you.
You were here with me but I was not with You.
It was there that You found me, it was there that you found me.

You called and You shouted, You broke through my deafness. You flashed and you shone, dispelled all my blindness, You breathed Your fragrance on me. You breathed Your fragrance on me. Late have I loved You...

Late have I loved You.

I drew in Your breath, and I keep on breathing, I’ve tasted I’ve seen, and now I want more, cause You breathed Your fragrance on me. You breathed Your fragrance on me. Late have I loved You!

(God is so good, and near, and alive, and working!)

No comments:

Post a Comment