9.06.2012

Rejuvenated

Friends,

Thank you for all of the encouraging and supportive words you sent my way regarding my last post. As some of you suggested, I took a short break last night to rest and do something I enjoy. Ironically, I chose to do some designing... but in doing so I was able to meditate on a verse that has been on my heart a lot lately.

For a variety of reasons that seem to encompass my skewed perspective and personal struggles right now, Romans 12:9-11 has been convicting me in more ways than one.

"Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically."

Particularly regarding my last post, I wanted to post some encouragement to myself in my office at work so I designed a little piece of the verse as a reminder of my greater mission in life.


It's not my best work, but it will be a much needed daily reminder. If you need some encouraging in your work as well, feel free to download it and post it somewhere for yourself. You can download a PDF here.

I'm learning through your thoughts and my own discoveries that this crazy schedule I juggle is full of outlets God has led me to, and full of ways to glorify Him. It doesn't matter what I'm doing as much as it matters who I'm doing it for. It's a lot easier to work hard and enthusiastically when I keep that in mind!

Thank you again for the affirmation, love, and prayers. I appreciate it more than you know, and I'm so thankful that God has given me an abundance of open doors in my life right now. I feel renewed and rejuvenated in your encouragement and support.

Happy living to all, and in all things may God be glorified!


1 comment:

  1. I wish i talked to you more, so that i could know what to pray for, when you need it! I love you to death, sister. You are encouraging ME! Heres a gigantic Hug from Katie.. and heres a way to talk to me 919-244-5862. Ill be thinking about and praying for you! ttys..

    ReplyDelete